I am going to enjoy the crap out of myself. Enjoyment may be the best way to get the crap out of my life.
- The fastest way and also the only way out is through.
- If the only thing my Higher Power had to work with was the things I do right, she would be pretty bored.
- My experience is not unique, but it is mine.
- My experience is my own, but my strength comes from other people.
- Bill Russell learned to play shortstop for the Dodgers after playing in the outfield all his life. He muffed a lot of ground balls in the process. Vin Scully sometimes said in describing the game, “It is a routine ground ball error to shortstop.” My family was a routine dysfunctional family, no different from the families of millions of other program members.
- The best we can do is to be human.
- The nice thing about being my age, is that I have made every stupid ass mistake anyone has ever made about 10,000 times.
- Do you know what a Freudian slip is? It is black and lacy.
- I dated my program for about a year before I was willing to make a commitment.